Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures Of When We Were Kids

Have you ever come across a picture of junior high or high school and thought oh my God!? The dated hair styles, clothes, and home decor! Too funny! Go find a picture of you from the seventh grade and send it to your best friend. She will love it! The only thing better than a picture of you is a picture of the two of you. I have friends from grade school and we love looking back. Jot a note about your favorite song in junior high, or the boy you thought was "So cute!" This will be fun for her and for you, too. There has never been a better day to go back in time than today! Share your past to stay in touch in the future.

See more Creative & Memorable Ways to Keep in Touch at http://creativewaystokeepintouch.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

penny said...

So true! Sad thing is, though I can't say I look much different. Then again, this will probably be a blessing when I reach the big 40! (I do have much better hair now)

Kathy said...

Hi Penny! Good for you looking so youthful! I look better today than I did then according to my friends I went to school with. I don't smoke or drink heavily, it's just food that takes it's toll on me!