Friday, May 1, 2009

I Get My Fiber From Smarties!

Well, not really the candy kind, but Fiber Choice tastes like a sweet little treat that's good for you.

For each tasty chewable tablet, you get 2 grams of fiber. For the most part, I make pretty healthy food choices. I really like vegetables, not salted or buttered, and fresh fruit. I struggle in my head with sugar and if I cut the sugar from my diet, I can't eat the fruit I love. As you also know, I love oatmeal and that's another great source of fiber.

I eat two Fiber Choice tablets a day. That gives me 4 grams of fiber, and a little treat at the same time. In my efforts to eat for health and exercise for longevity, more fiber, less salt and sugar can only serve me in the long run. http://www.fiberchoice.com/

2 comments:

penny said...

A bit weird in my opinion... but whatever works! Personally, I'll be getting my fiber from those lovely beans mentioned before, but then again, beans aren't exactly on par with Smarties... I must say you do have a point :)

Kathy said...

Yes, beans, oatmeal, and those tasty little treats that just add to those numbers climbing! It's all in fun!