Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Actually Made It To The Next Level!

I'm doing the BeachBody Slim in 6 program and though I've attempted it before, I never got to the second work out, Ramp It Up (48 minutes). It turned out when I was attempting to complete this program, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, Mason was a baby, and Dave was deployed to Iraq, lots of stress. I tried to do that workout but just couldn't physically do it. Today I did, all 48 minutes of it. Even better is that I gave it a go a few days earlier than prescribed.

I wanted to do something different so I thought I would do some of it, and work up to completing it. I did it. And I'm going to do it again, for two more weeks when I will then be confronted with Burn It Up, a whopping 55 minutes of sheer, muscle burning hell! Laughing!

http://www.beachbody.com/

1 comment:

penny said...

Oh gosh, I don't think I could wait two long weeks for that muscle buring hell :) It does feel so, so good to make tangable progress. You should be proud of yourself!