Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Motherhood And Relaxation

I decided that I would do my youga dvd and have a soothing cup of tea before bed.

I'm trying to do my yoga dvd and Mason wants to do it with me. Okay..I'm laying on my matt, full body stretch and suddenly, wet at my feet...lots of wet. Mason put his drink down on my matt! I clean that up and get back to my dvd. I'm in my thrid good deep breath and the dog goes crazy barking outside. Mason gets up to "help" by screaming at the top of his lungs for the dog to come in (dog still braking wildly). AGH! I get up again, bark at the kid, yell at the dog, and finished my dvd, damn it!

The tea was lovely though.

4 comments:

Tania said...

Yoga sounds VERY relaxing :-))

I'm with ya on this Kathy....I went on the treadmill today and will go again tonight.

penny said...

Too funny! I can totally relate, though. That oh-so-relaxing meditative state never seems to get reached in this house! I am glad you enjoyed your tea anyway.

Anjani said...

Hey,

Yoga is useful for our daily life body poblem. I had seen rachael ray show. I found it very informative.

Kathy said...

Yoga is best when the child and dog are sleeping or not home! Anjani, yes, yoga is good for you. It's good for our bodies and our minds. You can be doing a yoga pose that is very uncomfortable, but breathing into it, you find you can tolerate it and even reach a level of comfort. This is a good thing to learn to do in life.