Friday, March 27, 2009

Lightening Up

In the house and hopefully in the hips! I've been sticking to my diet diligently! It feels good and I'm starting to find that place where I've been doing it for a number of days, so it's getting easier to resist temptation. The other factor making this easier is that Dave is out of town. This is not to hold him responsible for my inability to resist, it's just that he is responsible for me not being able to resist! Laughing!

Really, think about it. When it's just me and Mason, we don't eat the full blown meals that Dave loves to cook. Dave feels like he needs to make a meal with a meat, a vegetable, a starch, a glass of wine, and dessert. Mason tonight had Ramen noodles, and I had a Lean Cuisine and some Spaghetti squash. Done. Mason asked for dessert and I gave him 1/2 an orange and he was a happy camper.

I'm going to Spinning class again today and I have 4 more days until Dave returns, but I'm also gonna get an extra, week maybe. Dave is getting home Monday night after dinner and has an appointment to have his wisdom teeth pulled first thing Tuesday morning. I bet he's not going to be making any full course meals for at least a week. Jell-O, soup, yogurt, ice cream, no - scratch the ice cream (too dangerous!), and applesauce. That should do it! Smiling and on a roll!

No comments: