Monday, March 9, 2009

Back On Track...Again!

I got home Sunday feeling inspired to get the diet back on track (I know! I say this every week.), when I walked into the kitchen to see a still warm pizza on the counter, three boxes of Girl Scout cookies, and cherry-limeade flavored drinks! Sheesh, leave the boys to their own devices for 24-hours and any idea that we eat nutritious food goes right out the window! Needless to say, I ate some pizza, had a single serving of GS cookies (there is only two servings per box, right?), made a drink, and went outside to see Mason ride his new bike. Maybe I should have dragged my bike out, dusted it off, put air in the tires and ridden with Mason! What a novel idea! Laughing!

I'm back on track. What about you?

2 comments:

penny said...

Yeah, I know just what that's like. It happens to me at work all the time! I resolve to eat well and do so all day... until I get to work in the evening and see that someone brought in homemade brownies. Oh, why do have to they do that?

Kathy said...

Hi Penny! I like to think it's not with malice and more out of love, but man, if you're trying not to eat the stuff, it's torture when it's right under your nose. I'm on a pretty good roll right now, I just have to keep building the momentum. Thanks for chiming in!