Friday, March 6, 2009

I Love Yoga!

Do you do yoga? If you don't, find a class and give it a try. You'll be surprised how much you tune into your body, how strong you really are, and how far you still have to go! After injuring my shoulder and then being thrown from the horse, I need yoga now more than ever. I went last night and it was really good. I'm able to get in a mental space that puts me in line to take care of me. It makes me a better wife and mom, more patient, more loving. I like that!

2 comments:

penny said...

Yeah, I used to take classes, but don't have the time anymore. I really miss it too, because I just don't seem to be able to focus and reach that meditative state when I try it on my own at home. Maybe this summer, when things (hopefully) settle down...

Kathy said...

Belonging to a gym again is good because if I can get to the classes (depends on the day and time), I go because I don't have to pay another class fee.