Monday, August 3, 2009

I Have A New Target!

Dave and I have been working on diet and exercise and Dave has been far more diligent than I have. Last night we lay in bed talking and I recommitted to my plan. I'm looking forward to the trade show in Las Vegas in September as my goal to feel good in my clothes. I'm planning to work out six days, resume my protein shake program, and do a measured meal for dinner.

I don't know why it seems easier when you have an event or date to strive for, but I'll take what I can get. I started yesterday by doing just over 3 miles walk/run, upper body strength training, and ab work. Today will be more of the same. Here I go, again! Smiling!

1 comment:

Tania said...

I have my shake powder and forzen bananas(for the shake) all ready to go, along with my frozen dinners all waiting in the freezer.

I start tomorrow morning and I feel good about starting this time. My hubby leaves tomorrow morning and comes back in 30 days. I want to see what a difference I can make in that time :-)

good luck to you Kathy...wanaa look great for September...I LOVE fall fashion :-)