Friday, August 14, 2009

Fridays And Workouts

Fridays are hard for me because I attend a 7 AM Toastmasters meeting. That means I either need to be at the gym at 5 AM, or work out later in the day. The hard part is that if I don't get up at 4:30, then I go through all my daily preparations to be at my meeting only to go get super sweaty and then have to do it all over again. It's enough to do my hair and apply my makeup once!

I went to my meeting today and I will go work out later this evening. If I go late enough I have no reason to get all dolled up when I get home. I also don't think I get as good a workout when I go in the evening. What's a girl to do? Sacrifice an extra hour of beauty sleep, or count the workout as whole, simply because it IS a work out? Yep, I'm counting it as whole. See ya on Monday. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Have a great weekend Kathy!

Funny, I keep losing the same 10 lbs! I start my step aerobics today, which will make the difference...stupid weight ;-)