Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We're Home!

And so happy to be here. I'm off to a great start by hitting the gym first thing this morning. We took lots of pictures and though I don't like my size in the images, I love my zest for life. I love that I'm healthy, and happy, and on vacation with people who love me no matter what size I am. Dave even got a pretty good picture of me in the hot tub. Go figure, wearing less looks better! Laughing!

Balance. Keep on keeping on. Make good food choices. Keep the house free from crap food. If you're gonna deviate from the low cal food, make it worthwhile. And know that this this is a journey that has no destination. Every day is a new opportunity to succeed! Yes!

3 comments:

penny said...

Welcome back! And by the way, cute suit!

Tania said...

That is funny how clothing makes it worse. Okay, let's all get naked! hahahaha

penny said...

Funny Tania should mention that. I recently read about a nudist resort near where I live. They claim, "fun for the whole family!" Maybe you can convince your hubby to take the family there next time -or not... :)