Monday, July 13, 2009

Naked?!

You guys kill me, but there's some truth in it! Women with a little extra to love look better naked. When you put on anything, it grabs, pinches, and accentuates the soft spots. This may not be a bad thing, but for me, it makes me feel like I look fatter. I wanted to choose a word that wasn't so unattractive, but that's exactly how I feel in underwear, fatter. My bra, panties, a swimsuit, you name it, if it has to be form-fitting, I'm not liking it. So I vote for naked!

When I was a slim size 8, I didn't find this to be true. I liked the way a pretty matching bra and panties looked and didn't notice the lines of my underwear once my clothes were on. The difference? I had less soft, cheesy fat on my body. I could buy bigger underthings, but then I wouldn't have the same level of support (ie, in my bra especially), and who wants saggy panties? Not me. So instead of bigger clothes and uncomfortable pinching, I'm going naked! Any Penny, I'm looking into the nudist vacation for next year, just in case I'm still not a size 8!

2 comments:

Tania said...

I have to state for the record that I was only kidding about getting naked. hahahhaha

I opt for weight loss and nip 'n tuck ;-)...and I can't wait! woohoo!

Kathy said...

I wasn't! I feel like I look better naked! But I'm the first to admit I have a very warped sense of how I see myself!

I'm with you though, I'd do a little nipping and tucking to help the crunches and cardio!