Monday, July 20, 2009

Life Keeps Getting In The Way

That's not necessarily a true statement if you make your exercise time a priority. I'm taking responsibility when I say, I've been up to my eyeballs in projects. It's so difficult for me to take an hour and do a tape or go to the gym when ALL I can think about while I'm exercising is the stuff that's still waiting for me to do. I know all the common sense answers to this insanity in that, if I'm not healthy, none of the other stuff matters. Or that I need to make time for myself so I'm more effective for the people who need me. I know, I get it.

The bottom line is that the projects never go away, one may get finished but two more probably started while that one was in progress. Health and fitness are essential to the success of all aspects of our lives no matter how we look at it. I started out to write this entry and make just one more excuse for my lack of motivation. I can't do it. I don't have an excuse, an answer, or a direction. All I can do is put myself on my calendar, work to overcome my complete disinterest in exercise for the moment and keep up with the healthy food choices. And that's all I have to say about that!

No comments: