Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Liking It

The 28 Day Vegan challenge is like getting in a car and just driving. I have no road map, but I can figure out what's vegetarian and not crap food. I have a great book that I'm digging into again and for lack of a better term, I'm mapping my own course. I'm doing a great job and I think I'm feeling a detox coming on as I'm feeling a little tired, run down, and emotional. I bet if I stick with it, drink lots of water, keep up with the gym, I suspect I'm going to feel really good in a couple of days. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Tania said...

that is the entire part which turns me off even starting. I HATE the first week. I try to keep that word out of my vocabulary, but I really do HATE that first week! hahaha

I'm on day two of my diet and it does seem to be dragging a bit, but I have that same thought Kathy. I bet I feel great in a few days :-) holding onto that thought! woohoo!

Kathy said...

Tania, I'm with you. Starting is the hardest part. I'm at week 2 now and it's not been that hard. I'm down 4.5 lbs in just this one week. Read my Friday post to see more!