Monday, September 28, 2009

Doctor Oz

I've been watching Dr. Oz's new show and I'm feeling very inspired to take his 28 Day Vegan Challenge. So today is the day. Week one is the cold turkey reset of my system, nothing with a face on it is in my diet. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains and nuts. No vegetarian food that is processed like chips, cookies, etc.

I ate a vegetarian diet for more than a year back in my twenties. I never felt better. I'm expecting to feel really great again! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

penny said...

Hope it goes well for you! I've been vegan for almost eight years now -not for health reasons, but I do feel that a vegan diet is probably the most healthy one out there (not to mention the most earth-friendly).

Tania said...

I did watch Dr Oz last night and got scared I'm now going to die!

today I will be perfect! Perfect I tell you, but still with eating meat.