Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Saturday, It's a New Day!

I have been able to take my mind off of weight and food the last couple of days, and frankly, it felt good.

I didn't meet my exercise goals this week, but I think part of that has been my trying to take my mind off the whole process. The good news is that I'm feeling way more motivated and in the game. I went to an energy healing class yesterday and it was awesome! So today, here is what I have on my agenda:


  • Eat lots of veggies today.
  • Make fruity iced tea as a healthy cocktail.
  • Buy a good yoga video (my class is on hiatus until September).
  • Plan our family meals for the week using local produce in season.
  • Go to the farmers market and shop for our food for the week.

My new attitude is to approach this week with an attitude of health and love for my body. I will nourish my family with fresh, wholesome food and treat all of us with love, patience, and understanding.



No comments: