Monday, October 5, 2009

Weigh In Day

Whoo-Hoo! 170.5 all the way from 175 last week. I'm feeling a little under the weather today (started yesterday) and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with a physical detox from cutting out the animal fat. I'm sure the salads, fruits, steamed veggies, and lots of water is a shock to my system that's used to red meat, plenty of dairy, and s-u-g-a-r! Hopefully this will pass today and tomorrow I'll be back in the swing of things. Even in my not-feeling-so-good state, I'm elated that my weight is going down!

1 comment:

Tania said...

woohoo! that is fantastic!

For some reason I am only getting your blog update avery few days...hmmmm will have to do something about that.

I'm so excited for you and you're closer to your goal than I am to mine! :-)