Friday, October 16, 2009

Stuck and Loose

Does that make sense? It does if you are my body. My weight is stuck and my pants are loose. The scale jumped back up to 172 and that was discouraging but my clothes are clearly looser. I'll take the few lbs on the scale for the looser clothes! What about you, are you seeing changes? I'm still sticking with no meat but I have had a little cheese and an drink of skim milk. I can salivate thinking of a high quality burger so I try to not let my mind wander! Big smiles and happy Friday!

1 comment:

Tania said...

yep, that's the way it goes.
You'll drop again on the scales soon.
My body always hit the new weight, then shrinks, then I lose more.
I have heard the same thing from most women, so I'm guesing it's just the way it is...great stuff! congratulations Kathy...I love that lose clothing feeling :-)