Monday, October 12, 2009

Still On Track!

Three events this weekend and I stayed on the program, mostly... through all three. Dave and I went to a wine tasting fundraiser with wonderful food from many local eateries. I stay with salad a three small pieces (really small 1 x 1 inch squares) or vegetarian pizza. I also shared a piece of cake with Dave. Sunday we went to Apple Hill and again, no meat, and no apple cake donut! Finally, we went to a pumpkin patch that is a mini Disneyland and I stayed track there, too. I did have a slice of pumpkin bread, but no butter, frosting, or sugar!

I'm coping pretty well in these situations because I'm thinking ahead and planning ahead! This week I'm getting back into the gym and I know that will kick start the loss of the next few pounds!

No comments: