Monday, January 26, 2009

Counting Points

I am counting points though I'm not officially joining Weight Watchers. I would if I were working and had the extra cash as I completely believe in their weekly meeting for accountability and support. I've been on the program and know how it works so I'm just applying what I know.

I'm starting day four of counting points and journaling my food. The bad news is that we leave today for Las Vegas and we're driving. I'm planning to pack some healthy, low point snacks, but I'm the only one really concerned with not eating "road trip" food. I just have to keep asking myself, do I really want to eat this or do I really want to wear my size 10 clothes? I'll let you know how I did when I get back next week. My weight today is 174 (that's down from 177!).

No comments: