Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nothing new..."Great!" I know.

I'm stuck in bed (mostly) with my broken finger/hand. It sucks being down. Have you ever noticed how motivated you suddenly get when you physically can't work out? Yep, it sucks being stuck!

Drop me a line and share with me your great come-back story after an injury. Share your whole sad to happy tale. No really, I have time. Let me grab a cold drink and you'll have my undivided attention. Okay, so you hurt yourself how?

Go to www.themondaymotivator.blogspot.com for my ongoing saga.

1 comment:

Kara Plank said...

I once had to have a colonoscopy done and the night before, I had to drink this aweful stuff that had me running to the bathroom every 10 minutes. I was so weak from nothing to eat and all that entailed and during one of my dashes, I slipped and fell on my butt,all the way down the steps. It hurt so bad, I just sat there daring my husband to even crack a smile, and I'd... Anyway, I got over it until the next day when I was wheeled into the room with the doc & all the nurses. They gave me my "sleeping drugs" but I still heard their gasps as they rolled me over and saw a gigantic purple bruise on my entire but....talk about embarrassing!