Friday, November 13, 2009

Getting Back To Living

It's not that I've been dead, but in my heart, it feels close. I'm doing better and feeling like exercise is something I want to do again. I know I have to start all over, but I'm feeling ready to hit it. On the upside, I haven't gained too many pounds back, only three.

I did a month long vegetarian diet and really liked the way I was feeling. Dave wants to eat more vegetarian meals and that excites me. Again, flexibility will come in to play for Thanksgiving because as well intentioned as Dave is, I know he's eating turkey!

With that, grief is part of life and I have to expect is as a bump in the road and move on. I'm going to keep a level head, expect treats through the holidays, exercise, and use my tools to keep my weight loss in check.

No comments: